Mergers & Acquisitions Lawyers
When businesses are involved in discussions to expand their commercial scope and join with another business, whether as a joint venture or a more formal merger, the attorneys of VLF’s business group work with and counsel senior management to examine potential avenues for acquiring other businesses, or the possibility of a merger to enhance business synergies.
VLF’s business lawyers handle all aspects of the transaction, including:
- Securing Assets of the Target Company
- Working with Existing Management of the Target Company
- Orchestrating a Smooth Transition
- Ensuring Assets of the Target Company Are Kept in Place
- Working with Employee Reassignment
- Preparing Transactional Documents
If your business is involved in joint venture negotiations, mergers, or a significant asset sell off, the business attorneys of VLF are here to help.