Ricardo Cancino Sánchez
Mr. Cancino is a founding partner of CAYAD, S.C. (“CAYAD”) a leading firm with 20 years of service. Previous to CAYAD’s incorporation he worked for one of the most recognized Notaries Public in Mexico City and later on with a prestigious law firm dealing with international clients. His experience in several fields of Law such as aviation, international taxation, insurance, cross border litigation, international trade, international transactions, amongst others, has provided him a solid knowledge in such areas and also on wealth and tax planning. Currently he acts as consultant to several family offices and their related businesses.
He has acted for more than 15 years as commercial representative in Mexico and Central America of one of the major manufacturers worldwide of military helicopters and as corporate consultant to the largest manufacturer of military equipment worldwide, combining his law practice and knowledge on international private and military aviation.
- Aviation Law
- Civil and Commerce Law
- Corporate Law/M&A
- Real State
- Tax planning
- Cross border litigation
- Wealth Management
- International Trade
- A Law and Aviation Insurance specialization course given by the IATA. (International Air Transport Association) (2018).
- An Aircraft Acquisition and Finance specialization course given by the IATA (2018).
- A specialization course in Mexican Civil and Commercial Law at the Mexico City Notarial Association (2000)
- A specialization course on Notarial Law from ITAM (1999)
- LL.B Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México -“ITAM” (1993-1999)
Spanish and English.