Corporate Attorney Services
- Formation and Amending Company Structure
- Shareholder, Partnership, and LLC Agreements
- Non-Disclosure, Non-Compete, and Trade Secret Protection Agreements
- Creating and Protecting Trademarks and Copyrights.
- Protecting Trade Secrets
- Corporate Counsel to the Board of Directors
- Contract Negotiation and Implementation
- Sales and Services Agreement Review and Drafting
- Master Service Agreement (MSA) Review and Drafting
- Prosecute Regulatory and Administrative Applications and Responses
With direct input from our clients’ managers and decision-makers, our corporate attorneys may create key employee contracts, independent contractor agreements, and agreements with covenants of non-disclosure of trade secrets, proprietary information, and, in appropriate cases, non-compete agreements.
Working Together to Meet All Your Legal Needs
The strength of our corporate law groups in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, and Southern California, is our people and the experience they bring to the table. Everyone, from our managing shareholder, to our attorneys and support staff, actively partner with clients to direct all efforts towards a successful resolution. We look forward to meeting your business and serving as your counsel for many years to come.